Call or Text Ty now:

(859) 619-7234 Weichert, Realtors - Bluegrass Living
Ty Brown Broker/Realtor

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Real Estate and the Weather

So as many people know I am fascinated with the weather and how it affects peoples buying decisions. For instance the mad rush to buy all of the bread, milk, and gas in town ,which are for some reason a hot commodity, every time a weather forecaster simply utters the word snow, or "It could get interesting" in the long range forecast.



This is  theory I have been working on for a long time. (Weather Conspiracy 2008, Weather Conspiracy 2010) So how does this alter people's decisions to buy other things, like Lexington KY Real Estate? So before I spill out my theory I want to ask you. Does the weather affect your buying decisions (not bread, milk, and gas) for things like a new home, cars etc? Then we will look at the real numbers and what that waiting may actually be doing to you net worth and such later.

No comments: